DECT Ultra Low Energy (ULE)
Voice and Data
- Adds Networks of Sensors to Existing DECT Installations
- Home, Enterprise, Neighborhood Area Networks
- Home Control
- Smart Energy
- Tracking Devices
Why DECT ULE?
- Open Standards
- Exclusive Frequencies Worldwide (no ISM band congestion)
- Long Range: 'House Coverage'
- High Capacity: +300 nodes on a single gateway
- Interference Free - "Listen before talk"
- Data Rate: 1 MBPS
- Low Standby Current: 40 microamps
Why RTX for DECT ULE?
- Software Expertise (RTX Provides the SW Stack)
- Hardware Expertise (RTX HW Integration including antenna design)
- Audio Expertise (RTX Provides Voice/Audio Fidelity Expertise)
- Test Expertise (RTX Provides RF Production Test Sets)
- Domain Expertise (RTX Chairs the DECT ULE Committee)